Please Note: The following colors pictured are not the actual wall stones described and should only be used for a color reference.
Wall Stone Shapes & Sizes
|Product||# of Panels/ |
|Face Ft/ |
|% of Wall |
Anchor Highland 6" Combo
(20 each size)
Anchor Diamonr Pro Stone Cut
(16 each size)
Anchor Sequent 6"/8" Installation Pattern
The Sequent™ panel system combines the Diamond Pro Stone Cut® and Highland Stone® 6 inch multi piece retaining wall systems to achieve the random look of a multiheight wall system.
- Determine the square footage of exposed wall.
- A) Each panel covers 3.5 sq. ft. Divide the square footage of exposed wall by 3.5 to determine the number of panels.
- B) Each pallet of Diamond Pro Stone Cut® Combo can complete 16 panels. Divide the number of panels by 16 (rounding up) to determine the number of Diamond Pro Stone Cut® Combo pallets required.
- C) Each pallet of Highland Stone® 6-inch Combo can complete 20 panels. Divide the number of panels by 20 (rounding up) to determine the number of Highland Stone® 6-inch Combo pallets required.
- Determine the linear footage of base course, and divide by the appropriate factor below to calculate the amount of material required.
- A) Highland Stone® 6 inch Combo = 60 linear feet per pallet.
- B) 18-inch-only blocks: 1.5 linear feet per block.
- Add the exposed wall and base course requirements. Don’t forget the caps!
Panel Installation Pattern
This installation pattern uses an equal number of units of each face size to make a panel.
Installtion Guide Lines
Install the base course using best practices. The wall is built with a series of panels in a repeating installation pattern. Install filter fabric behind wall. Follow these steps to build panels:
- Start by using all three units of Highland Stone® product.
- Next, use all three units of Diamond Pro Stone Cut ® product and stack them on the first three units, staggering the bond. This completes Panel 1.
- Working along the wall, next use all three units of Diamond Pro Stone Cut® product.
- Next use all three units of Highland Stone® product and stack them on the course described in step 3, staggering the bond. This completes Panel 2. Repeat panel installations across the base course.
- Backfill, compact and install grid or structural backfill, if needed.
- Start the next set of panels by staggering the first unit 18 inches to the right or left of lower panels and repeat step 1.
Continue to install panels to complete the wall.