- Easier to clean and maintain.
- Revives look
- Can be applied over GATOR WET LOOK and SATIN LOOK finishes, keeping original Wet Look or Satin Look finishes
- Corrosion from de-icing salt.
- Ultraviolet rays effects.
- Motor oil and grease stains.
|Gator Seal Resealer||1 US Gal||175 sq ft|
|Gator Seal Resealer||5 US Gal||875 sq ft|
Application Instructions for Pavers & Natural Stones
- ALWAYS TEST the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 m2) to ensure the results will meet your expectations.
- Before commencing the project ensure that there is no rain forecasted for the next 24 hours.
- First clean pavers with Gator Clean products. Remove all oil, grease and rust stains. Use Gator Efflorescence Cleaner to thoroughly cleans the surface to ensure a proper Resealer adhesion.
- Wait at least 48 hours at a minimum temperature of 60°F (15°C) and no rain so the Gator Polymeric sand & paver surface are dry.
- Apply coat of Gator Seal Resealer using a foam roller.
- Let it dry for 24 hours before using the sealed area.
- Pavers should only be sealed 60 days after their installation date.
- Pavers & jointing sand MUST be 100% dry.
- Temperature should be between 60°F (16°C) to 85°F (29°C) when sealer is applied.
- Paver Surface temperature should be between 60°F (16°C) to 85°F (29°C) and paver and stone surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied.
- GATOR EFFLORESCENCE CLEANER removes ground in dirt from the surface of concrete pavers and
natural stones. It will make the pavers, patio slabs, walls & natural stones look clean and vibrant. Applying GATOR EFFLORESCENCE CLEANER before a GATOR SEAL RESEALER application will assure you of a deeper penetration into the cleaned surface.
- Just use 1 layer of GATOR SEAL RESEALER
- When using Gator Seal assure yourself at least 48 hours of dry conditions prior to applying the resealer.If temperature is above 60°F (16°C) the surface should dry within hours.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed