- Porous & permeable
- Keeps stones in place
- Reduce maintenance & clean up
- Durable in extreme conditions
- 1 US gal mixed with 300 lbs of dry clean rock will cover 80 sq. ft. at 1/2" thickness.
- (3.78 L mixed with 136 Kg of dry clean rock will cover 7.4 sq. m. at 13 mm thickness.)
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area.Store in upright position. Store at above freezing temperature 32°F (0°C). Shelf life is 1 year in original unopened container.
Application Instructions for Pavers & Natural Stones
Wear gloves to avoid having binder sticking on your hands. Products should be mixed in a wheelbarrow or on a plywood board.
- Types of rock that can be used with Gator Rock Bond:
GRANITE – LIMESTONE – MARBLE (1/8” to 3/4“)
these rocks have to be clean, free of dust & 100% dry.
Method of application of GATOR ROCK BOND
- 1. Prepare a solid base by densely compacting 4” (10 cm) of crushed stones.
- 2. Mix in a ratio of one container (1 US gal. / 3.78L)) of GATOR ROCK BOND with (300 lbs / 136 kg) the above mentioned dry clean stones for 4 minutes. Mix products automatically with a masonry mixer or you can manually mix on a sheet of plywood or in a wheel barrow.
- 3. Trowel the mixed riverstone on the surface desired, within 20 minutes after mixing.
- For pedestrian use only.
- Works above 60°F / 16°C.
- Allow 24 hours to dry without rain.
- All tools could be cleaned using Xylene or Acetone.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed