Clear, Transparent, Invisible Protection
- Clear, transparent, invisible protection.
- Non film forming.
- Non slip formula.
- Easier to clean & maintain.
- Applicable on damp surfaces.
- Corrosion from De-icing salt.
- Ultraviolet rays effects.
- Motor oil and grease stains.
- Stains up to 10 years.
Gator Stone Guard, made from an advanced high tech formulation, provides an invisible protection that acts as a shield. This breathable long lasting sealer deeply penetrates into the stone pores and resists stains for up to 10 years.
|Gator Seal Natural Look||1 US Gal||175 sq ft|
|Gator Seal Natural Look||5 US Gal||875 sq ft|
Application Instructions for Pavers & Natural Stones
- ALWAYS TEST the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft (0.4 sq. m.) ft. to ensure the results will meet your expectations.
- Remove all contaminated jointing material and replace with Gator Polymeric Sand. Follow the instructions on the back of the bags for proper polymeric sand installation.
- Wait at least 48 hours at a minimum temperature of 60°F (16°C) and no rain for the Gator Polymeric Sand to properly harden.
- Clean off any stains with Gator Clean products. Then use the Gator Efflorescence Cleaner to remove the efflorescence trapped in the concrete paver or natural stone pores as well as thoroughly clean the surface for proper sealer adhesion.
- Apply 1 coat of Gator Seal using a roller or sprayer on a dry or damp paver surface.
- Let the sealer dry before using the sealed area.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETAINING WALLS & MASONRY:
- Use Gator Efflorescence Cleaner to remove any trapped efflorescence. It also thoroughly cleans the surface to ensure a proper sealer adhesion.
- Apply only 1 coat of Gator Seal using a roller or sprayer.
- Let the sealer dry.
If using polymeric sand as jointing material, we recommend a test area. Some clay pavers are more porous and retain humidity, this might cause the polymers to react on the damp surface and cause a haze.
Wear protective gloves, Eye protection and respiratory protection.