- Works above 40°F (5°C).
- Will not discolor.
- Rapid installation.
- Corrosion from de-icing salt.
- Ultraviolet ray effects.
- Motor oil & grease stains.
One gallon of GATOR HYBRID SEALER will cover 200 square feet if using one of theALLIANCE GATOR POLYMERIC SAND and approximately 100 square feet if using non polymeric sand. Coverage will vary depending on joint size, thickness and porosity of the surface of the pavers or the stones.
Gator Hybrid Seal High Gloss Application
- Can be used as a stand alone sealer. Apply at the rate of 200 sq. ft. (18.5 sq. m.) per gallon. Spray on the surface and back roll if needed to even out the surface.
- Can be used as a Sealer/Joint Sand Stabilizer w/ ASTM C144 Sand. Apply at the rate of 100 sq. ft. (9.3 sq. m.) per gallon, then force the excess sealer from the surface into the joints using a squeegee or roller.
- ALWAYS TEST the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure the results will meet your expectations.
- Concrete pavers, clay pavers and natural stone should be clean and free of efflorescence prior to applying sealer.
- Do not apply if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- Do not allow sealer to puddle.
- Temperature should be between 40°F (5°C) and 85°F (29°C) when sealer is applied.
- Paver and stone surface must be cool to the touch when sealer is applied (between 40°F (5°C) and 85°F (29°C)).
- Let the sealer dry for 24 hours before using the sealed area.
FOR CLAY PAVERS:
If using polymeric sand as jointing material, we recommend a test area. Some clay pavers are more porous and retain humidity, this might cause the polymers to react on the damp surface and cause a haze.